Nothing in my spam folder. I actually have all emails routed to my inbox, and spam protection is turned off.
At 05:36 PM 2/7/2020, you wrote:
Try your spam folder maybe?

On 07/02/2020 01:16, Stephen wrote:
I bought the game an hour ago and I haven't got any kind of download or activation link or anything like that. They're usually pretty good and prompt at getting back to me with my order, this is very unlike them.