The next thing that would be nice is if game playthroughs were done live over an online radio station type deal either with youtube or icecast or both with a teamtalk or something interactive where its all casted over ther to.

tbrn was where most of the stuff was done for midimusic adventures however, you would have to find a spot, they probably have space.

There would have to be a time when stuff was done.

Usually at night in the us is when most people like me would exist to listen or something, so the best time for me to be listening and participating is any time after 1 or 2 pm but thats between 8 or 9 pm us time.