Hmmm Even though I have seen commen card games brailled in new zealand there are a few more outside I can get internationally but not many and with the new digital taxes and stuff, you seem to be encouraged not to bother about physical online anything.

On 1/03/2020 12:34 pm, Jude DaShiell wrote:
Many new card games have come out recently some with D&D themes.
They're not brailled of course, but those cards could be numbered and
supplied with a braille key giving more information on each card and
that would solve the large braille characters and limited card space
problem.

I tried senet games on android and didn't find one that's accessible yet.
For those that don't know what Senet is, it's the Egyptian game played by
a living person and a dead person so the two can communicate and was
widely played in Egypt before falling out of fashion. A book available
from NLS called The Game of 30 covered that game and was quite good
reading.  Later I learned that game was known as Senet.  On Sun, 1 Mar
2020, Shaun Everiss wrote:

Date: Sat, 29 Feb 2020 18:09:18
From: Shaun Everiss <sm.ever...@gmail.com>
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] text adventure 1

Thats a point actually.

This is blind games, and these should include, computers both online and
offline, tablets and smartphones, etc.

The old audyssey magazine started before the net, and the audiogames forum.

In fact it all started in dos at least the mag did.

Interactive fiction is covered.

Even with audiogames other games are covered.

Technically any games, so card games, board games, bopits, and any other
electronicly accessible game unit.

Dnd type games, tabletop games to.

Saying that there are not that many board games, there are more computer games
than board games, and mobile games.

The blind are actually behind in the gaming market anyway as there is a lot of
console gaming now in fact its the next chapter in sighted gaming.

Pc games have been reduced quite a lot.

I have no space for an x box right now but with the underlying interface
becoming just that more accessible who knows.