Well if you have an account on gmagames you can always request a new key.

If you did have it ask them if you still do and you may be able to upgrade it.

Its a really simple licence management system.

In most cases with all the new versions of games sod and maybe gta, once you are registered and a key is assigned to you  will not need to enter the key just your name and it will work.