The more trophies you get, the more minigames you get. There's a
trophy for making everything explode by pressing backspace during the
game, there's a trophy for having really good accuracy (about 75%),
there's a trophy for having bad accuracy (15%), there's one for just
leaving it on the main menu for five minutes, one for beating each
difficulty level; the more you unlock, the more minigames you get, and
then you get even more trophies by playing those minigames.