www.audiogame.store.

However you will have to buy it.

its 3 dollars so for that its ok.

However there are issues with playability, mainlyy that after a while you can't seem to go any further and clock it at all, and there are issues, but yeah its good for what it is.

On 6/06/2020 10:22 am, Ron Kolesar wrote:
Shaun, where can one down load this new hand to ear game to stress test the demo for?
Many thanks.
Ron a fellow Blind gamer.

-----Original Message----- From: Shaun Everiss
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2020 20:19
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] Spacewave race help

you need to move left and right to find the enemies and shoot em down, I
am only doing this in vary easy level but its a challenge and I really
like it and the music.

There are a few sound clash issues and to be honest winning first should
have a bell or something but for a first version costing me 6.50 nz aint
bad.