-----Original Message-----
From: blind-gamers@groups.io <blind-gamers@groups.io> On Behalf Of William
Sent: Saturday, February 6, 2021 4:22 PM

Hi,

Previously, when I finished couple of quests, I can press upgrade and
those rewards will be claimed and new quests will be given.

Since last upgrade, after pressing the upgrade button, the old completed
quests are still there, specifically:

1. pressing reset progress

2. it said nothing new

3. in rewards screen it said 0 gems

4. when game is reset, it isplay a hint telling me that I have completed
a few quests and recommended me to upgrade the game...

Please advice me on how to fix this, thanks.

William