Hi there. I notice no response to this, and honestly, I was hoping someone
could really offer me some kind of a solution to this very frustrating
problem.
I load up the adventure, on a fresh install and update of the game, and
immediately, my character begins spinning in circles. I can't get it to
stop, and I have no idea why. I don't know if there's some kind of constant
input I'm unaware of or if the game is glitching or if some other problem
is occurring I haven't even guessed at. The point is, I really miss this
game, and I'd love the chance to play it, if someone could at least point
me in the right direction.
Thanks very much for any help you might be able to provide.

--
Signed:
Dakotah Rickard