Hi! Thank you so much for answering all these questions. I'm glad I'm not the
only one who has fond memories of playing Solara with sighted friends. Anyway,
I didn't know there was a Mac version of Swordy Quest, but I'm going to look it
up. I don't know if I should change the subject line for this one, but I have
major, major questions about how clans work. It seems to me that the system is
overly complicated. At first, a good friend and I formed a clan with just the
two of us. Then, when we read up on clan benefits, we tried to think of others
we'd feel comfortable inviting to join us; we both agreed that we didn't want
to add people that neither one of knew. So, I invited a co-worker and my friend
invited her daughter. Now, we each see three clan members, not the four we were
expecting. My co-worker's husband also joined, in theory, but neither of us see
him either. Are we missing something, or is the clan system truly that
convoluted. I'm still loving the game, but this aspect of it is beyond
frustrating.

On a slightly different note, my friend's husband somehow got multiple donkeys.
I backtracked to the farm to see if I could do that, but it wasn't an option.
Clearly, I still have a lot to learn if I'm going to get maximum enjoyment out
of Swordy Quest.