Well, I tried it but never got that far, but new zealand or at least auckland is still locked down at least for 2 more weeks and we maybe masking longer and going out may not be happening so maybe I should relook at the emulator.

I have never played any actual games from it but ifarchive maybe where I visit.

I wana play hangman, phraze craze, and transylvania again.

On 24/09/2021 1:49 am, Tobias Vinteus wrote:

There is an emulation package called Applemess that a couple of blind hackers put together, which included the emulation of an old hardware based speech synthesizer from the era.

I’ve been meaning to try this thing out some time, but not got around to do it yet, but it might be Worth a try.

Here is the link:

https://www.bluegrasspals.com/messapple/

Good luck,

Tobias

*Från: *Stephen <mailto:whocr...@internode.on.net>
*Skickat: *den 23 september 2021 07:36
*Till: *blind-gamers@groups.io
*Ämne: *[blind-gamers] playing apple text adventures with an apple emulator

Hi there.

I was wondering if there was any solution for blind people to playing

apple II games that use text, such as Bronze Dragon, using an apple

II emulator.

I've tried using the applewin emulator, it has a ctrl-printscreen

function to output text to the clipboard, the trouble is, with bronze

dragon at least, all the text gets garbled.  Is there a fix for this?

Thanks