So, I'm following the item guide as I go through this, and I didn't even know you could destroy the table with the chemicals on it. However, I'm having trouble figuring out how. I've used dozens of items on it, mostly items I have a lot of and are cheap to replace.

How does this work? Does it require a specific item, or do any items count? If the latter, just how many does it take? I'm blowing through smelling salts and paralysis vaccines etc like crazy

Thanks

Christy