Do you have a place to get mp3 downloads of the playthroughs.

I also noticed you stopped narating the playthroughs yourself.

On 7/03/2022 8:47 am, CluelessGorilla wrote:
Hey all,

How is everyone making out?  Hard to believe it's been 2 years since we all originally discussed this here.  Hope it's living up to expectations. Been a while since I posted so figured I'd put it here for anyone unfamiliar with my described playthroughs. The ongoing games are currently Baldur's Gate & Final Fantasy 7 Remake, with a few others peppered in between.
Elden Ring is the latest upload.  (mature content):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wRndgxPYD4
Rest of the episodes:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCElXlRVcfTrregJbsuWlJzg
And these playthroughs are also in podcast format at:
https://anchor.fm/gorillasplaythrough <https://anchor.fm/gorillasplaythrough>

Hope you enjoy, and feel free to reach out to me anytime at cluelessgori...@gmail.com