I just posted on your site next time I got stuck after getting the latest download, and explained my task there. On my initial message, I was still trying to explore the game. The first time I was still in the tutorial. Second, I don't remember the task. I was headed up to someone on the fourth or fifth floor.

I saw on the website where someone was talking about there being two lifts and that possibly making a difference to gameplay or causing issues. If there are indeed two lifts, and for some reason that does seem to be a larger area at least at times, they should be more clearly labeled if it makes a difference to gameplay.