I agree with all of your suggestions.  I can confirm your bugs.

From: blind-gamers@groups.io <blind-gamers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Shaun Everiss
Sent: Monday, April 4, 2022 7:37 PM
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] Audio Based Hotel

I have a few more bugs.

1.  if you push up and down arrow either to fast or get in the lift from the
start ground floor the lift will start then get stuck in a loop.

It will start and stop but you will never be able to get out.

I think the walking should be a single step that you can go faster or slower
depending how fast you hit the key because it can be hard to judge.

If you know the floor you want in the lift you should be able to hit the
numbers, so 0 is ground or g then 1 to 5 for the floors for direct travel
because you know where you are going.

Also instead of hitting left right, you should be able to select the room you
need to go with the arrow keys then hit enter and automatically go to that room
if you want.

If you have explored the floors then you should be able to do that if you want.

If you mean to walk from place to place thats fine to and I like that idea of
navigation but the list with the numbers could be an easier thing to do rather
than multi pressing arrows.

On 4/04/2022 11:14 pm, benjimo...@gmail.com <mailto:benjimo...@gmail.com>