Hi there, my apologies, but I’m not sure exactly what you’re asking? Are you
wanting a link to F1 manager? I’m actually talking about Forza horizon five,
which is an Xbox game. I brought it up on this thread because it’s also a
racing game, and I thought the original poster might be interested in it. I’m
personally actually not familiar with F1 manager so I don’t have a link for you
right off. I would only be googling it so you would probably be just as well
served doing that as well if you can. If you still need a link,let me know and
I’ll be happy to locate one for you. My apologies for any confusion. Please
have a great day/evening!

Cheers!

Cara