Hi all,

first, does anyone know if the owner of the english mailing list for games developed by the eurofly dev is still monitored by owners/mods? I keep sending messages that I don't see and no one replies to, so I'm thinking new users are on moderated status, but no one's moderating the group. Does anyone know?

Second, my main question. I'm trying to register my profile so that I can show up to and talk with other people currently playing. However, every time I try to register, the game crashes. Does anyone know if there's a fix/workaround for this?