Thanks for that! I like to put some small trinket or gadget along with the gift cards I give for Christmas, these will be perfect!

Gene...

On 12/9/2022 1:21 PM, Yohandy wrote:
Hey all,

As a Bop it collector, I'm kinda excited about this device. It's basically just a bop it with only one button. Bop it. You're probably thinking, what's so great about that? Well for one thing, the score goes all the way up to 2500 if I'm not mistaken. The device also has different commands, like bop it, don't bop it, and they're thrown at you randomly sometimes, with awkward pauses and the like. I haven't played it, but it appears to be more a concentration game than reflexes. There are vids on youtube and their site that show how this works. If you guys want one, I suggest you buy it from the official site, since the retail version coming out later will not have some of the bonus features, like guest characters and such. Here's the site, if you wish to order one:

The Bop It Button – Bop It For Good <https://bopitforgood.com/collections/bopitbutton>