Well your local blindness whatever equipment service should have them.

I know these exist here in new zealand or can exist.

To be honest though while yes I have a shit tunn of board games here its not like I have a hell a lot of time to play them.

Ok correction I obviously do but unless you force yourself offline you don't.

There will be 3 holidays I will be going on next year.

A 6 week one where I absolutely need to take my laptop, the art decco fest which for obvious reasons I won't due to time, and another 3 day one where I don't actually know.

I really think with the way things are going that we really need a digital detox from time to time where we can just shut it all down and not care, maybe just a radio if we must and then just forget it.

I used to go on holiday to a small batch in ahipara and a small hut in waiheke where there aint any signal so I didn't bring anything and just let myself float.

Litterally really good as I had no choice.

The only other time I did this was in bali which I did twice where safety wize you shouldn't unless you need to do it.

To be honest if you need to take your computer then its 10-20 minutes security check so I try not.

But yeah that.

Its hard not to go manual, get bored, and just try to relax and not care what is going on.