On 1/24/2023 Seriously?  And this is supposed to be intuitive for newbies?  What language are they speaking?  Why wouldn't w move you west and e move you east and n move you north?  s for south makes sense but what's the rationale for the other compass point directions?  Just curious.  I am a total, I mean really total like never played online games before so total newbie.  I am an adult who grew up before desktop or laptop computers were even thought of.  So I'm not being snarky I just don't understand but am willing to learn.