Well I have heard steam has some access and steamdeck is html based so does work.

So my main jive with my non use of anything valve is 2 fold.

Firstly they really don't give a flying fart about accessibility generally.

Even though that may be changing bar last of us 1 and 2 I really don't have the disk space to run many games its mostly audio on here.

The other has to do with some halflife machineima vids where the author said valve was putting the squeeze on how they treated content creators.

Now I realise by cutting myself out of steam thats a big cutout with the community, I have itch but still.

However due to various stress headakes, ear blocking and other issues I think my old days of headphones onĀ  all day audio gaming are over for ever.

Sadly that includes sound design and while I listen to my libs there may come a time I chuck them all in.

Oh well I was a serious gamer for 25+ years its web games for me mostly and some adult vore novels from now on.

Due to my eyes and screen time ish deals though I actually think there will come a time in the future where I will have to cut my console time back a butload.

Of course covid helped with that as well as our current climate and such.

I had planned 3 holidays off and the first I stupidly took my pc with me so I could find out what was going on.

It was fine but thhinking on it I shouldn't have.

The next one I should have been on in a festival but a large cyclone hit the country along with anotther storm before that.

My home town is a mess though still active.

The city and region I was supposed to be in is completely exterminated and will be for some time.

My next trip has me going south for a couple months and thats in a few weeks time.

Of course for that one I will have my pc with me for obvious reasons but I will really try hard not to game on the thing and just keep it updated, check my mail and visit my social nets.