It's not always that easy. Many blind, or just disabled in general, people barely have money to pay bills and buy food. It's easy for some of us to say, just save money. I've lived where more often than not, my bank account is near 0 by the end of the month. Thankfully now I work and it's easier, but I consider myself privileged to have found work. Not everyone is so fortunate.

Now, that said, game developers deserve to be paid for all of their hard work, too. It's a difficult thing. My best advice in that situation is if you have someone who typically gives you gifts on your birthday, Christmas or something like that, perhaps ask for a game you really really want from them?