That's ridiculous. just respect the decision they have made folks. It's not right to ask a company to give you all of there stuff for free just because they are making a change. We have had over 20 plus years to play these games.

Darren Duff. Colossians 3:17  And whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through him to God the Father. web site http://darrenduff.net Check out my youtube page here. https://youtube.com/@darren_duff amateur radio station KK4AHX. Mastodon: darren_duff@tweesecake.social friend me on face book http://www.facebook.com/DarrenLDuff.
On 5/28/2023 1:58 PM, Gene Warner wrote:
I think that all of us gamers should write to Draconis and ask them to consider making the Windows games freeware. That way they don't have to support them if they don't want to but we can still enjoy the games.

Gene...

On 5/28/2023 10:43 AM, Day Garwood wrote:
The Windows games are no longer supported, that means you can't purchase keys for them.

Cheers.

On 28/05/2023 15:42, Lexi wrote:

So you’re saying I would be purchasing something that wouldn’t even be supported? That doesn’t make any sense to me. How do you even go by purchasing keys if they’re not even supported?

Thank You

Lexi

*From: *john <mailto:jpcarnemo...@gmail.com>
*Sent: *Sunday, May 28, 2023 8:58 AM
*To: *blind-gamers@groups.io
*Subject: *Re: [blind-gamers] Draconis Games

They are not freeware. You may be able to purchase keys for a brief period, but shortly, if not already, the windows games will be unsupported.

Draconis is moving purely to IOS.

On 5/27/2023 19:16, Lexi wrote:

Hello everyone, I heard from a friend that the Draconis Games For Windows are now freeware. How do I request keys for them? Thank you all in advance.
Thank you
Lexi