silly? it's not silly at all! it's a business decision! technology changes, and you have to change with it!

turning away? not hardly! they will be getting more people to play there games. I don't see any other audio game developers doing this, so they are paving the way! I have purchased almost all there games in the past for windows, and will do so again for the iPhone without a second thought!

Darren Duff. Colossians 3:17  And whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through him to God the Father. web site http://darrenduff.net Check out my youtube page here. https://youtube.com/@darren_duff amateur radio station KK4AHX. Mastodon: darren_duff@tweesecake.social friend me on face book http://www.facebook.com/DarrenLDuff.
On 5/28/2023 6:42 PM, haylieg2...@gmail.com wrote:

This also is silly since they are turning away a large portion of their customers, and many will not repurchase games they have already purchased on Windows. Silly move on their part to drop Windows, and I won’t purchase their games at all.

*From:* blind-gamers@groups.io <blind-gamers@groups.io> *On Behalf Of *William James
*Sent:* Sunday, May 28, 2023 6:03 PM
*To:* blind-gamers@groups.io
*Subject:* Re: [blind-gamers] Draconis Games

The following is from the site at draconis.llc.

Why not give your old Windows games away for free?

Draconis Entertainment is not shutting down, nor are we abandoning any of our games. We are updating them using modern technologies on Apple platforms. It wouldn’t be fair, or make business sense, to give games away for free on one platform while charging for them on others.

https://draconis.llc/faq/