hi all. I wonder if anyone has any tips as to how I can stop as dusk falls crashing on steam. The game keeps crashing in game play. my pc is an I5 with 4 cores and 16 gb of ram. I was thinking about getting a dedicated graphics card as I know part of the problem is I'm using onboard graphics. Someone suggested that it could be looking for an actual monitor to be hooked up but I don't know how it would know this or not. I do not have one hooked up to my pc.  If anyone has any other things that I can try please do let me know. I don't want to have to sync much money in to this pc as the best solution would be to just buy a new one but I do not have  the money for that just right now.

Thanks for any help you can give.

--
Darren Duff. Colossians 3:17  And whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through him to God the Father. web site http://darrenduff.net Check out my youtube page here. https://youtube.com/@darren_duff amateur radio station KK4AHX. Mastodon: darren_duff@tweesecake.social friend me on face book http://www.facebook.com/DarrenLDuff.