Those are good for audio games. Another good source for word and boarg games is
Quentin C's Playroom. With both Quentin and Rsgames, I think you download a
game client, install that, and that will allow you to choose the game you want
to play from a list of options. I think you have to set up an account with each
platyms as well since you're playing online. So head back to the web site for
RSGAMES and look up how to set up an account and also check to see what
program, assuming there are multiple options, would work for your Win10
machine. Download that and it should either ask to install right away, or head
to your Downloads folder, look for RSGAMES, open that, and look for something
that says Install. Hit enter on that and it should guide you through the
process. The same process should work for Quentin C's Playroom. On Oct 21, 2023