Jude.
I am not sure, if you have turned it on or off, but screen recognition must be
turned off in this game.
I can only repeat, that i am 100 percent blind and so a VoiceOver user and that
i don't have any serious problems with the game.
I am sorry, that i am not able to help you.
Cheers
Daniel
Sendt fra min iPhone