I think the journal entry was cook 10 bluefish.  Double tap that entry and
you'll see a list of tasks and you do those tasks in order.  You did get a
journal from cora and you do have a large bag right?
Switch wood locations and you cut hemlock and that works better for fires
when you cut wood.

--
 Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com>
 soap, ballot, jury, and ammo.