Hi,
    I downloaded the demo of Monty, and it's pretty good. However, I'm 
having problems with the ropes. I can climb them fine, but how do you jump 
from one to another? I can also hear the sound of a gem off to my left, but 
can't figure out how to get it while holding onto the rope.
    Thanks.


Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
For a mix of New Age, Ambient, Easy Listening, Smooth Jazz and Global 
Fusion music, listen to "Northern Lights", Thursdays from 01:00 to 03:00 
GMT (Wednesdays in North America) on ACB (American Council of the Blind) 
Radio Interactive at http://interactive.acbradio.org
Visit the show's web site at http://www.ksapergia.net/northernlights.html
For high-quality audio productions at affordable prices, visit KJS 
Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com
You can also visit my personal web site at:
http://www.ksapergia.net



to leave send a blank Email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You can contact the list owners/moderators by Emailing [EMAIL PROTECTED]
to go nomail send a blank message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
change "nomail" to "normal" to resume messages. 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blindgamers/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to