NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice
which can be viewed at http://www.sars.gov.za/Email_Disclaimer.pdf

----
Thanks! Is this what you mean?

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Raul A. Gallegos
Sent: 28 March 2006 07:41 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: audyssey: trimming messages

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

I know your message was not long. I was referring to the fact that you 
just press the reply button, type your message and do not delete old 
content. For example, in this message I'm writing now the only quote you

will see is the one you said below. I erased everything after that which

includes my original message to you.

If you need to know how to do this write me off list, but keep in mind 
that control-shift-end is your friend if you are in Windows.



to leave send a blank Email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You can contact the list owners/moderators by Emailing [EMAIL PROTECTED]
to go nomail send a blank message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
change "nomail" to "normal" to resume messages. 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blindgamers/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to