Hi all!  Hope your day rocks. Mine is good though tired.  What is merlin's 
lab? Never heard of it.  I also wanted to send out a special thank you for 
the info on castle quest.  I'm glad that Ieman game is still in the running 
'cause I remember that game.....sounds amazing!!!  Please count me in as a 
future buyer!
Chris
PS: you guys are seriously wonderful for your advice input and help.  *hugs* 
Thanks.
Chrissie 



to leave send a blank Email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You can contact the list owners/moderators by Emailing [EMAIL PROTECTED]
to go nomail send a blank message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
change "nomail" to "normal" to resume messages. 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blindgamers/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to