NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice
which can be viewed at http://www.sars.gov.za/Email_Disclaimer.pdf

----
guys, I experience something strange with 3d snake. The snake is moving
faster and faster as I collect  fruits. That's still normal. Then it
goes faster and faster until it goes extremely fast. that's also normal.
IN the  past it happen that it bump against a wall when going extremely
fast. but now I have managed to keep it away from the walls if it goes
that fast. What then happened.  It moved extremely slowly. It takes 2
seconds for the snake to make  a move. It stays like this. It doesn't go
faster. but this is after the snake has gone extremely fast and I have
managed to keep it away from the wall.
Anyone know what cause this?
And how do you pause the game? P doesn't work!
Thanks


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



to leave send a blank Email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You can contact the list owners/moderators by Emailing [EMAIL PROTECTED]
to go nomail send a blank message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
change "nomail" to "normal" to resume messages. 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blindgamers/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to