Yes a full day of fun on Shadowbeam.  Leave it to Crash to set the 
background.  While sitting on the porch and grilling your Meat, listen to 
the Chadowcast of
Music Pot Luck.  Dreamland shows of real life strangeness.

During the Replay of the 1937 Season game of the week where I manage one of 
my teams in the HRFL league.  IIf you here what the ending score was and the 
wining pitcher was with the MVP player was and email me that to me at

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

You well have a chance to win a Strat-o-Matic game from me.  Either be it 
Baseball Football, Hockey or Basketball  I have been working on Configs for 
them for Jaws.

In fact I am in the last phase of testing for the Baseball game and I am 
looking at revamping the Startkit for the baseball game.  New docs have to 
be written.  I am looking at adding a special keystroke in the baseball game 
to bring up a html that will link to Playball.ws where the audio 
instructions can be downloaded or listen by a stream.  from there.  This 
html page  will show the different key strokes as a reminder and another old 
thing that my noggin can think of putting.  I had to create a sort of same 
thing with the Football game.

Anyway here is a chance to win a Strat product from me.  Then  I plan to 
finish of the Doctor Who book and start up the Enterprise.  That's right 
Star Trek.  The first show will be about a young Captain Kirk getting his 
first orders where he will first time to step on a Starship as a Captain.

Shadowcast a Shadwo beamed right into your computer.

Two ways to get there to get your Fater Day's Shadowbeam Special.

1; Just go to Shadowbeam.com then go to the Shadowcast link.  You will need 
to enter the password

guest


2;  You can take a short cut to  it by:

http://www.shadowbeam.com/membership/guest.html


When the shoutcast page comes up then you can see if the server is up or 
down.  When you see it up then click on the "listen" button.

Remember Father's Day Shadowbeam broadcast will have a chance to win a free 
game.

Other Shadowbeam News.

I have been not getting any Admin help for the Voice forum.  I plan to put a 
Voice forum on Shadowbeam and playball.ws  and at this time I am looking at 
possible to have links to my Cableone cable server web host to see if the 
can post to the httd file.  Since Streammaddness has not help in this cause 
I have to find other ways to do it.  If the Cableone don't work out The 
Shadowcasts  will be    postpone for a while until I can find a new web host 
that can do streaming and post voice messages.  I have a few leads.
The real work will be transferring my different pages to a new location and 
this is what I tring to avoid.  Hoping on the Cableone solution at this 
time.

That it my friends now back to your regular email

Crash 



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Groups gets a make over. See the new email design.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/VPRolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

to leave send a blank Email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You can contact the list owners/moderators by Emailing [EMAIL PROTECTED]
to go nomail send a blank message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
change "nomail" to "normal" to resume messages. 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blindgamers/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to