Hello,k
I'm Sabrina. I live in Florida. I've been on the list before but had to
unsubscribe for a while but I'm back.
I'm having a problem with my Pinball Extreme party Pac vol one problem.
When I put my registration key in the edit field and tab and press the okay
button it just sits there. I tab again and it has a cancel button.
I went to the draconis online community and checked out the tech support topic
that was labeled strange problem with Party Pac vol 1. I found what the
problem was and it was the fact that my PP1 registration didn't match the PBX
registration. the message also said to contact sales with my PBX registration
and my problem and they would make sure I got a key that matched.
I've contacted sales several times about this matter and haven't gotten a
response from the.
My question is will I have to buy another key or what should I do from here?
Thanks
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
to leave send a blank Email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You can contact the list owners/moderators by Emailing [EMAIL PROTECTED]
to go nomail send a blank message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
change "nomail" to "normal" to resume messages.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blindgamers/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blindgamers/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/