From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of NLG
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2006 9:32 PM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Power Planer

After a drywalling project,  where the lathe and plaster was removed and the
new drywall hung and finished, I now need to plane 11 double hung wooden
window frames to get them flush to the wall before replacing the woodwork
and sills.

What models of portable power planes are you guys using? Do you prefer the
straight or spiral blade planers?

Thanks.

Visit The New Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From
Various List Members At The Following Address:

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SktRrD/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/86xolB/TM

Visit The New Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various
List Members At The Following Address: