A buddy of mine says he has a great place where he keeps all his spare
parts and pieces.  It's called the hardware store.  *GRIN*

But, from first-hand experience, if I can't walk to the store, or get
there in some other reasonably easy and time efficient way, the hardware
store isn't the best place for me to keep all those little bits and
pieces.  Luckily I have a neighbor who is a pack rat and I can always use
his pieces parts.

Later.

--
Blue skies.
Dan Rossi

Visit The New Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various
List Members At The Following Address: