Dear OPRA president
thank you for the pearls of wisdom.
If I ever get my coffee in bed I will know that I am in deep trouble.

If I could ever aford it I  do often have the sinister thought to load up
the thruck with an inordanent amount of junk at every garage sale she wants
to stop at.
It does not have to be any thing I want just a lot of junk   just to drive
home the point that, yes there is such a point where too much is too much.
Only problem is that I think that plan would blow up in my face big time.
I think I should build her a 100 foot by 60 foot musium for all of her
treasures

Visit The New Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various
List Members At The Following Address: