Dear Suzy:
    The peeling is about complete and that new baby-soft skin is showing up. 
I also have gotten rid of a problem with hair falling down on my forehead. 
I may keep this new hair-style.
    I am lucky that I was hit only by fire and not a chunk of metal.  I also 
have acquired an automatic habit of leaving the scene immediately after I 
light a fire, when burning trash.
    I am looking forward to seeing you in Houston.  I have my room 
reservations and airline tickets.  We changed our arrival date to November 
three and are flying out on the late morning Continental flight out of 
Knoxville.

                Yours Truly,

                Clifford Wilson
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Susan Barnes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2006 11:56 AM
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Fire Elert?


Cliff!
What are you doing?  Hope you are all right and the burns are healing well.
Guess this is one of the times that not having an abundance of hair was a
real benefit.
 Spray Me Not,
Suzy



To listen to the show archives go to link
 http://acbradio.org/handyman.html
or
ftp://ftp.acbradio.org/acbradio-archives/handyman/

The Pod Cast address for the Blind Handy Man Show is.
http://www.acbradio.org/news/xml/podcast.php?pgm=saturday

The Pod Cast address for the Cooking In The Dark Show is.
http://www.gcast.com/u/cookingindark/main.xml

Visit The New Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From 
Various List Members At The Following Address:
http://www.jaws-users.com/handyman/
Visit the new archives page at the following address
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
For a complete list of email commands pertaining to the Blind Handy Man list 
just send a blank message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo! Groups Links








__________ NOD32 1.1704 (20060811) Information __________

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
http://www.eset.com





To listen to the show archives go to link
 http://acbradio.org/handyman.html
or
ftp://ftp.acbradio.org/acbradio-archives/handyman/

The Pod Cast address for the Blind Handy Man Show is.
http://www.acbradio.org/news/xml/podcast.php?pgm=saturday

The Pod Cast address for the Cooking In The Dark Show is.
http://www.gcast.com/u/cookingindark/main.xml

Visit The New Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various 
List Members At The Following Address:
http://www.jaws-users.com/handyman/
Visit the new archives page at the following address
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/  
For a complete list of email commands pertaining to the Blind Handy Man list 
just send a blank message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blindhandyman/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to