I am starting to gather old junk mowers and what ever small engine
equipmenht I can get my hands on to make a little money on the side with the
view twards building some thing substancial.
To start with I am taking any thing regardless of condition. I figure what
ever I find will at least have some parts I can inventory even if it is a
throttle cable or an air filter cover. You never know what you may need.
Once i take off what I can inventory I am left with a carcus that I will
need to dispose of.
After saying all that Does any one know for sure if all small engines are
aluminum? I know that i can test them with a magnet but I am curious to know
ahead of time.

I figure if they are all, or at least the vast majority aare aluminum, I
will strip the blocks when I get a stock pile and I can sell the aluminum
for a (*& load more than if I did not seperate every thing.
prepared metal of any type is worth more than the sum of all the metals when
they are not seperated.
So I am thinking I should not really loose by taking any thing and every
thing.



To listen to the show archives go to link
 http://acbradio.org/handyman.html
or
ftp://ftp.acbradio.org/acbradio-archives/handyman/

The Pod Cast address for the Blind Handy Man Show is.
http://www.acbradio.org/news/xml/podcast.php?pgm=saturday

The Pod Cast address for the Cooking In The Dark Show is.
http://www.gcast.com/u/cookingindark/main.xml

Visit The New Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various 
List Members At The Following Address:
http://www.jaws-users.com/handyman/
Visit the new archives page at the following address
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/  
For a complete list of email commands pertaining to the Blind Handy Man list 
just send a blank message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blindhandyman/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to