Hello all
 
My name's Lewis
 
I'm 22 years old and am a specialist in woodwork here in the United  kingdom. 
I also deal in fabrications and engine repairs mainly for aggricultural  
tools including lawnmowers, chainsaws and the likes of.
 
I teach  general and specific subjects on requests and am willing to  talk 
people on here through specific things. whether it be servicing a lawnmower  
engine or using the right tool for the job or even recommendations for tooling  
etc.
 
I deal with welding work as well as a fabricator in the sculpturing side of  
things and use some rather powerful equipment including blast cutters, stihl  
saws etc and gas welders as well as my personal favourite my mig, tig and arc  
welders. 
 
if you want to learn to use certain tools you never thought of using, get  in 
touch.
 
you'll think I'm mad but anyone can use a welder with the right advice, use  
a chainsaw etc. I'm the proud owner of 3 chainsaws for carving, splitting,  
skinning and felling work. and I do all this with  feel in mind. 
 
I am completely blind and have been for a long time.
 
anyhow if you want to ask anything please feel free to contact me any time  
and I'll be able to help
 
yours
 
lewis Alexander
 
EMAIL: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]) 
MSN Messenger contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
(mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]) 
SKYPE (demonstrations, live chat and more: theblindmusician2006
Mobile number: 07857 352828
 
If you say you can't do it then in your heart and mind you can. so don't  let 
anyone stop you.


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



To listen to the show archives go to link
 http://acbradio.org/handyman.html
or
ftp://ftp.acbradio.org/acbradio-archives/handyman/

The Pod Cast address for the Blind Handy Man Show is.
http://www.acbradio.org/news/xml/podcast.php?pgm=saturday

The Pod Cast address for the Cooking In The Dark Show is.
http://www.gcast.com/u/cookingindark/main.xml

Visit The New Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various 
List Members At The Following Address:
http://www.jaws-users.com/handyman/
Visit the new archives page at the following address
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/  
For a complete list of email commands pertaining to the Blind Handy Man list 
just send a blank message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blindhandyman/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blindhandyman/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to