Sorry about that, I knew you were subscribing especially since I was the person 
who sent you the address.  I thought Dale was talking about somebody I might 
have  missed in the shuffle. As an owner of this list I extend a welcome and 
look forward to listening to some of your projects.  This guy is all right 
everybody, no problem.  
David Ferrin
personal email address 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Consciousness is that annoying time between naps.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
To: [email protected] 
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2006 8:22 AM
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Welding


excuse me?

I did not wish to cause any form of offense on any part there of. I have 
advertised myself within the region of speciality as a skilled blind technician 
and tooling guy. I demonstrate my skills here in the united kingdom as a 
technician and machinist including lathe operations, tooling work and 
specialist 
work including welding. 

I feel a little upset by reading this email and feel shocked that someone 
would think that way of me.

yours with appologies 

lewis alexander
blind machinist, tooling specialist and demonstrator for Stihl chainsaws and 
record power woodworking machinery

United Kingdom

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



To listen to the show archives go to link
 http://acbradio.org/handyman.html
or
ftp://ftp.acbradio.org/acbradio-archives/handyman/

The Pod Cast address for the Blind Handy Man Show is.
http://www.acbradio.org/news/xml/podcast.php?pgm=saturday

The Pod Cast address for the Cooking In The Dark Show is.
http://www.gcast.com/u/cookingindark/main.xml

Visit The New Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various 
List Members At The Following Address:
http://www.jaws-users.com/handyman/
Visit the new archives page at the following address
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/  
For a complete list of email commands pertaining to the Blind Handy Man list 
just send a blank message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blindhandyman/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blindhandyman/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to