Hi Jim,

When you ask about a "talking cell phone" I'm not sure exactly what you
mean.  There a series of LG cell phones available through Verizon, but
honestly the capability is so very limited.  Personally, I'm looking into a
Motorola Q phone -- a Smart Phone that can have Mobile Speak SmartPhone
installed and render considerably more access to various features of cell
phone operability.  There's also the Pocket PC series of PDA products that
incorporate cell phone capabilities and Verizon is offering the Palm Treo
700W which can be enhanced with Mobile Speak Pocket; this is, from what I've
read, truly a miniature PC and can also have a GPS package installed for
even more intriguing consideration.

I'm including a URL (or email address) for a list that deals with
blind-accessible cell phones.  Enjoy:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
----------------
Bill Gallik
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- "I don't know why we are here, but I'm pretty sure that it is not in order
to enjoy ourselves."
- Ludwig Wittgenstein




To listen to the show archives go to link
 http://acbradio.org/handyman.html
or
ftp://ftp.acbradio.org/acbradio-archives/handyman/

The Pod Cast address for the Blind Handy Man Show is.
http://www.acbradio.org/news/xml/podcast.php?pgm=saturday

The Pod Cast address for the Cooking In The Dark Show is.
http://www.gcast.com/u/cookingindark/main.xml

Visit The New Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various 
List Members At The Following Address:
http://www.jaws-users.com/handyman/
Visit the new archives page at the following address
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/  
For a complete list of email commands pertaining to the Blind Handy Man list 
just send a blank message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blindhandyman/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blindhandyman/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to