-----Original Message-----
From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jay Williams
Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2007 10:51 PM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] re: general electric braille typewriter

Hey, folks,
This message is from Richard Polt, a knowledgeable and conscienscious
collector who acquired the machine I inquired about recently. Since none
of us had heard of this one, I thought you'd be interested to hear his
observations. I've done a bit of editing and condensing from two of his
emails.
Jay