Hi all,

Has anyone ever used this thing?  Whenever I get
done with any project requiring use of a hammer,
my thumbs always wind up looking more like my big
toes than thumbs.  For this very reason, I've
begun looking at the electric powered nailer that
someone wrote about in a previous post.  This
thing would save me a great deal of money if it
worked.  Any help greatly appreciated.

Take care,
Ed

http://us.click.yahoo.com/0It09A/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/86xolB/TM