Aloha,
I have a couple of questions: Does it actually have to be metal? Why
does it have to be invisible to people who are sighted? I have lots
of ideas, but need more information. Would it be possible to say what
these items are and how much use they will get? This would help me to
understand how durable the dots need to be.
Betsy

http://us.click.yahoo.com/hOt0.A/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/86xolB/TM