Hey my gas is regulated and the flame is not high enough.  I have a tapid
Stove.  I think that they is supposed to be a screw that you can turn to
regulate this but all suggestions appreciated.  Barbara
From: Don
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2007 5:54 PM
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Does your gas grill burn to hot?

Last  March,  on a nice sunny day I did the same thing.  Thought it would be
nice to have a nice  brand new shiny  gas grill.  Wrong, bad choice.  I don't
like it much.  Great for cooking a steak,  are something that needs to be
cooked really quick.  But a damned  high priced steak cooker.  Give me charcoal
any day.  the thing is a pain too clean,   And it drips grease.  I am really
disappointed in gas grills.  On the other hand,  I all so bought an electric
smoker,  Love it.    They all so make some fine propane smokers.  To keep this
on topic.  I haven't found a good handy way to keep the grill a fix for the
heat.  Don