It is simply a trash drawer.  Any cabinet supplier worth anything can supply 
this.


  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Betsy Whitney, Dolphin Press 
  To: blindhandyman-yahoogroups.com 
  Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 2:09 PM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Where to find trash basket assembly


  Aloha everyone,
  This thread about cabinets made me think about something I have been 
  trying to find. When I had new cabinets installed in a kitchen ten 
  years ago, they installed a really cool trash basket assembly. It is 
  a rectangular piece that fits in to a cupboard. There is a handle on 
  the front that you pull out and it exposes the open trash basket. The 
  basket lifts out of the frame so that you can empty and clean it. The 
  reason this is so cool is because when the basket is pushed in to the 
  cabinet, it is completely closed, no odors, no bugs comeing to visit...

  My friend just bought a house and I've been wanting to get one of 
  these for her. The company from whom I purchased my cabinets is no 
  longer in Hawaii. I think the cabinets and this item came from 
  Washington. Probably if I knew what it is called I could find it.
  Anybody know?
  Betsy



   


------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  No virus found in this incoming message.
  Checked by AVG Free Edition.
  Version: 7.5.432 / Virus Database: 268.18.8/716 - Release Date: 3/9/2007 6:53 
PM


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Check out the new improvements in Yahoo! Groups email.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4It09A/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/86xolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

To listen to the show archives go to link
 http://acbradio.org/handyman.html
or
ftp://ftp.acbradio.org/acbradio-archives/handyman/

The Pod Cast address for the Blind Handy Man Show is.
http://www.acbradio.org/news/xml/podcast.php?pgm=saturday

The Pod Cast address for the Cooking In The Dark Show is.
http://www.gcast.com/u/cookingindark/main.xml

Visit The Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various List 
Members At The Following address:
http://www.jaws-users.com/handyman/

Visit the new archives page at the following address
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/  
For a complete list of email commands pertaining to the Blind Handy Man list 
just send a blank message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blindhandyman/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blindhandyman/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to