I wouldn't put it on my lawn either but I do pour it along the fence border.
I live in California too and all my neighbor says is "pour a little more on
my side."

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Brice Mijares
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 6:01 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] fence grass

Personally, I'd be afraid to put diesel gas or any kind of oil on my lawn. 
Some damn environmentalist may call the police and I'd get ticketed for 
contaminating my soil. Believe me, this can happen in California. 



 

__________ NOD32 2112 (20070313) Information __________

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
http://www.eset.com




To listen to the show archives go to link
 http://acbradio.org/handyman.html
or
ftp://ftp.acbradio.org/acbradio-archives/handyman/

The Pod Cast address for the Blind Handy Man Show is.
http://www.acbradio.org/news/xml/podcast.php?pgm=saturday

The Pod Cast address for the Cooking In The Dark Show is.
http://www.gcast.com/u/cookingindark/main.xml

Visit The Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various List 
Members At The Following address:
http://www.jaws-users.com/handyman/

Visit the new archives page at the following address
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/  
For a complete list of email commands pertaining to the Blind Handy Man list 
just send a blank message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blindhandyman/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blindhandyman/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to