From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Ron or Susan Denis
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 3:53 PM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] tyres

I have a talking tire gauge someone saw and bought for me from brookstone.
It differs from my visual tire gauge by 3 PSI but the difference is
consistent throughout the range we keep our tires and I honestly don't know
which of the two is correct. This pressure gauge is simple, holds the
measure after you take it so you can press a button and hear it repeated.
As it was sold at Brookstone, it is not made specifically for the blind, but
it works fine. I have nothing that gives audible feedback on tread wear,
however.
Ron Denis

http://us.click.yahoo.com/4It09A/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/86xolB/TM