From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Larry Stansifer
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2007 7:11 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [BlindHandyMan] Owners manual for a car

Robert,

What the owners manual provides you with is a basic set of
operating instructions for the car. heating, A-C, rear
window defroster, power accessories and peripherals,
instrument read outs, control possessions and locations,
tire inflation and dealer recommended maintenance schedule.
Unlike the old days, you really won't find any hard service
data in that book.
I guess I am not certain what you are looking for
specifically.

Regards

Larry Stansifer