One of the best all purpose tools that fits in your pocket.  I've used
mine extensively over the last 12 years, and all it needs is maybe a
little sharpening.  It carries a life long guarantee and usually you'll
find a shop that will service it for free.  Because the knife blade is
serrated, it's beyond me to sharpen, so I'm happy if someone else with
the know how will do it.
Matthys